The Live Event Producer allows you to create a Live Event campaign.
To create the Live Event Producer:
At the top of the Instant Customer dashboard, hover over the Launcher Icon (shown below).
The following options are displayed in the dropdown menu:
- View All Campaigns - Click this to view your existing campaigns.
- Launch Campaign - Click this to create a new campaign.
- Upload Campaign - Click this to upload a campaign.
1. Click Launch Campaign from the menu. You will be brought to the Campaign Launcher page.
2. Choose which type of campaign you would like to create.
3. In this case, you'll want to select Online Event:
4. After selecting Online Event, the event campaigns are displayed along with a description of what that particular campaign is intended for and a flow to better understand how it works:
5. Click on the "Launch Campaign" button. Now you will see the wizard screen with Option 1 - Fast Custom Setup Wizard or Option 2 - Faster! Express Setup Wizard. We recommend starting with the Custom Setup Wizard to help you with the more advanced concepts of building a campaign and to decrease editing time.
6. Answer the questions presented in the sequence of dialog boxes. The wizard steps will include a section to enter in the embed code for the live video, and twitter (optional).
Note: We recommend a height of 300px for Twitter embeds.
7. Upon completion the option to View Campaign or Go to my site appear on the screen. Keep in mind that you can edit your campaign at any time.
- View Campaign: This takes you to your campaign dashboard. Here you can do a number of things such as: Add and edit Autoresponders and Broadcasts, Add Links, Add Zaps, and if you scroll down to the bottom you can click the Launch Instant Builder button to edit the pages created.
- Go to my site: This will take you right to your site so you can see view the actual pages created as part of the campaign wizard process.
8. To edit your site, you'll want to select View Campaign and then scroll down and click on the Launch Instant Builder v3.0 button. You'll see the option to edit your pages.
Editing pages is covered in another Knowledge Base article so the remaining steps in this article will cover the Live Player specifically.
10. Click on the "Edit" icon next to the During Event page.
11. If you'd like to add any other elements to this page (such as a banner), you can do so by dragging and dropping the element and then editing it as needed.
12. Hover over the email field and click the "Edit" button that appears for that area. If you haven't already pasted your embed code in the wizard, paste it into the "Video Embed field". If you have Twitter embed code as well, paste that in the "Twitter Embed" field. Click the Save Embed button.
11. If you'd like to have a Poll included, click on the Questions and Answers tabs and add in the information you'd like your audience to see and respond to and click the save button. This is a great way to engage your viewers!
Make sure to click the "save" icon for each question and answer entered.
12. Click on Slides to add slides for your Live Event. These can be re-ordered by dragging and dropping.
Note that these must be uploaded to the Media Center first.
Once finished click the Update Content button and publish the page.
The setup is now complete!
Once you're ready for your event:
- Go into your campaign and click the Launch Live Producer button.
- You will then see the live producer video, slides, and other options.
- Click "Start Webinar" to begin the livecast.
- You'll be able to change the slides as needed and the chat interface and poll controls along with the number of viewers is displayed and ready for your interaction.