The Campaign Launcher allows you to view existing campaigns, launch new campaigns and upload campaigns.
At the top of the Instant Customer dashboard, hover over the Launcher Icon (shown below).
The following options are displayed in the dropdown menu:
- View All Campaigns - Click this to view your existing campaigns.
- Launch Campaign - Click this to create a new campaign.
- Upload Campaign - Click this to upload a campaign.
Below are the steps for Launching a Campaign:
1. Click Launch Campaign from the menu. You will be brought to the Campaign Launcher page.
2. Choose which type of campaign you would like to create.
- Capture Leads - These are highly converting campaign templates.
- Sales - These will generate squeeze pages, etc. to generate sales.
- Online Event - These are for livecast campaigns.
- Registration - These are for booking for online and/or offline events (such as trade shows and conventions).
- Membership - These allow for delivering secure content to members only.
- Favorites - These are templates you save as your most used so they can easily be located and used again.
- Custom - These are for campaigns you'd like to create without the use of a template.
In this example, we have selected Capture Leads. Once this is clicked, you will see a description of what that particular campaign is intended for and a flow to better understand how it works:
Below the description box, the different campaign templates of this type are displayed. This is a preview of what you'll see:
- Video: This is included so you can learn more about the campaign.
- Sample: To view sample campaign pages.
- Examples: To view different images of the pages, autoresponders, etc.
- Like: You can like the campaign to add it to your favorites or give it a thumbs down.
- Launch Campaign: To open the Wizard and create your campaign.
- Description: An explanation of what the template is used for.
- Features: Click to see what features are included.
- Tags: Click to see what keywords are associated with this campaign type.
3. Once you've decided on the campaign you'd like to use, click Launch Campaign to get started.
4. Now you will see the wizard screen with Option 1 - Fast Custom Setup Wizard or Option 2 - Faster! Express Setup Wizard. We recommend starting with the Custom Setup Wizard to help you with the more advanced concepts of building a campaign and to decrease editing time.
5. Answer the questions presented in the sequence of dialog boxes.
6. Upon completion the option to View Campaign or Go to my site appear on the screen. Keep in mind that you can edit your campaign at any time.
View Campaign: This takes you to your campaign dashboard. Here you can do a number of things such as: Add and edit Autoresponders and Broadcasts, Add Links, Add Zaps, and if you scroll down to the bottom you can click the Launch Instant Builder button to edit the pages created.
Go to my site: This will take you right to your site so you can see view the actual pages created as part of the campaign wizard process.
Note: Instructions for editing Instant Builder pages are provided in a separate Knowledge Base article.