The Media Center retains your personal media files such as; videos, audio, documents and images. Here you can manage your stored media for use across all campaigns. You can rename, add tags to, optimize, rotate and delete files from the Media Center.
To access the Media Center, hover over the "Media Library" icon and select "Media Center".
You can sort by media type, jump to a page, search by tag or filename and control how many are displayed per page.
- This selection shows all of your video files.
- Video Files must be .flv, .mov, .avi, .wmv, .webm, .mp4,.m4v or .ogv.
- The system transcodes your video into the .mp4 and .webm formats.
- We highly recommned .mov and .mp4 file formats.
- This selection lists all of your audio files.
- Audio Files must be .mp3, .m4a, .aiff, .wav or .mov (audio only).
- This selection displays all of your image files.
- Image Files must be .png, .jpeg, .jpg or .gif format.
- This selection shows all your documents.
- Instant Customer supports .txt, .rtf, .doc, .docx (Microsoft Word), .ppt, .pptx (Powerpoint), .key (Keynote), .ics (Calendar) and .pdf files.
Preview Your Media
If your file (in this example a video) has finished processing, you can view a preview by clicking on the link.
File URL - Sharing Your Media
Instant Customer provides links to all the media files. This link is displayed underneath the Edit options. You can also right click to copy the short link that's displayed directly under the file thumbnail.
Edit Media Files
Click the Edit button. You can change the file name and/or add tags and then select Save Changes.
Optimize Media Files
Click the Optimize button to optimize your files. You can receive a notification email when the processing is complete. Once ready, select Save Changes.
Rotate Media Files
Click the Rotate button to rotate your files. You can receive a notification email when the processing is complete. Once ready, select Save Changes.
Click the red Delete button to permanently remove the file.
The Status, Size (MB), Length (if applicable), and Date Added are also displayed.