Quick Submit Socialcast
This automatically submits your socialcast to top social sites such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Flickr, Tumblr, Plurk, Orkut, Stocktwits, or 500px.
Please note: a Login Profile must be created before you can Quick Submit a Socialcast.
1. From the Publish section at the top of the screen select Quick Submit.
2. I would like to create a new: click button Socialcast.
3. Select a submission template:(optional)
4. Select the profile you would like to use in the drop down list.
5. Submitting to # social sites - click the checkbox next to the right of the social site name.
6. Select button for what you want to attach to the post: either an Image or a Video.
7. Now enter in a Post Title.
- This should reflect specific keyword phrases you are targeting.
- It is best practice to not include more than two phrases in a single title.
- The character counter will indicate the maximum number of characters and will display characters remaining as you type.
8. Now enter in the Promo URL.
- This is the URL you want to promote.
- For example: your lead page URL http://ic.instantcustomer.com/go/108528/free-videos-27253
9. Now enter in the Author
- Use Your Name or Pen Name in this field.
10. Now enter in your Status Text.
- The best practice is to begin your description with your desired keyword phrase.
- Include a summary of your message.
- The character counter indicates the maximum number of characters and displays the number of characters remaining as you type.
11. Now select an Image.
- Select from Media Center if you have already uploaded the file.
- Alternatively, you can Upload an Image file.
- Drag and Drop Uploads require time to process the file, so they will be delayed by 20 minutes.
12. Next decide on the Submission Options. In most cases, you want to select these options because it encourages engagement with your post thus improving your search engine optimization it provides.
- Safe Submit
- Add Bookmark
13. Decide when you want to submit your social cast: Now or Later
- Later - you can schedule to cue for later submission. Simply select date & time would like to submit the social cast.
14. Do you want to create a follow-up socialcast?
- SocialCast Follow-Ups are sent after the content has been posted. So a SocialCast set for 6 PM has the Social Follow Up sent at 6:05 PM.
- In most cases, this places a link on your various social sites promoting your SocialCast.
- Just pick the site you want to post to by selecting the checkbox.
- For Facebook you can actually select the specific page you want to post to
- Submission Message: You can edit submission message.
- Submission offset time: An offset time of at least 5 minutes is recommended so there is ample time for processing.
- Lastly, decide which sites you want to include links.
15. There is an option to Save this Submission as a Template. This is useful if you only want to submit to specific sites for specific Login Profiles.
16. Click the orange Publish button.
17. Now a SocialCasting Submission Status is displayed. It shows socialcast Site, Status, Processing Date, File Name and Submission ID. You can Cancel Selected Submissions if they have not already processed.