Form Element - Add / Edit Form - IB v3.0
Please note: before you can add any element to a page you must first have row(s) and column(s) setup in Layout Mode. You will need to switch to Content Mode before you can add or edit an element.
In this example, the campaign page was created via Option 2: Create a Custom Page for instructional clarity.
1. If needed, switch your mode to Content Mode as elements can not be added to a page in Layout Mode.
2. Click the Form element from the element list on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Now drag the Form element and drop it into a column container
4. The Form element should look like this on your Content Mode screen. Please note the Form Fields need to be first setup on the Fields tab.
5. To edit the Form element:
- Hover over the Form element.
- Click the blue Edit icon.
- The corresponding Form element Edit screen will appear.
Thank You Page Target
Select one of the following Thank You Page Target options:
Use IC Thank You Page (use thank you page from system) - Requires you have already created an IBv3 Thank You Page.
- Stay on Lead Page and show a 'Success' message
- Use a thank-you page hosted on your website - Requires the URL
- Click checkbox if you want to center form in the Container.
- Please Note: The container is the row / columns available in Layout Mode, not the page itself.
- Select from premade buttons displayed in the Button Gallery
- Choose a button from uploaded images in your media center
- Type desired text into the Button Label field.
- Select a Button Color with the Color Picker.
- Select Button Label Button with the Color Picker.
6. Select the Update Content button in bottom right hand corner.
- To save your changes select Publish Page button.
- To discard changes select Close Builder button instead.