Image Element - Add Image - IB v3.0
Please note: before you can add any element to a page you must first have row(s) and column(s) setup in Layout Mode. Images must first be uploaded to the media center.
In this example, the campaign page was created via Option 2: Create a Custom Page for instructional clarity.
1. If needed, switch your mode to Content Mode as elements can not be added to a page in Layout Mode.
2. Click the Image element from the element list on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Now drag the Image element and drop it into a column container
In this example, the Image element is dropped into 3 columns. The Image will automatically resize based on the layout dimensions. This is to ensure the image is responsive; that is, it will resize according to the device capabilities and optimal display.
4. The Image element should look like this on your Content Mode screen.
5. To edit the Image element:
- Hover over the Image element.
- Click the blue Edit icon.
- The corresponding element Edit screen will appear.
- Set the Alignment of the element to Left, Right, Centered or None.
- In this example, the alignment is set to Center.
- Select an image: Click here to select an Image button.
- Select the image by clicking on the available options. Images must first be uploaded to the media center.
- After an image is selected the Image Zoom +, Edit as well as Edit and Clone options appear. This will be discussed more in subsequent knowledge base articles.
- Make changes and then select the Update Content button in bottom right hand corner.
- To save your changes select Publish Page button.
- To discard changes select Close Builder button instead.
The Image Zoom +, Edit as well as Edit and Clone options are discussed in more detail in following knowledge base articles.