Edit Column - Edit Col - Layout Mode - IB v3.0
Please note: the commands available are dependent upon the pages current mode.
In this example, we will look at the Edit Column or edit dol commands available in Layout Mode.
- This row contains 1 column.
- To edit the column hover over the column content and click the blue edit col button.
- The Template Section ID value is displayed below the edit col.
1. Background Opacity (for page row)
- The background opacity level describes the transparency-level for the page Row.
- By default, the opacity is set to 100 when you select from the Color Picker.
- The higher the number, the less transparent.
- Adjust the transparency by sliding the opacity control to the left or right.
- In this example, the opacity is set to 10. The same color appears more transparent.
- Select the Update Content button to save your changes.
- If you are happy with your changes then select the Publish Page button.
- Here is the same page with column background color transparency set to 10.
2. Color Picker
- Click on a preset color to add a solid colored background.
- In this example: A light blue preset color was selected.
- Click the Update Content button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen,
- The webpage background displays the selected light blue color.
3. Custom Color
- This selection provides you with a Colors window.
- Click on the square box to the right of the hex color value field to launch the color picker window.
- Find a color hue by sliding the bar up and down.
- Set the color saturation by moving your mouse between the light to dark intensities.
- Note: the color hex value (in this example #4698b2 field) changes as you move your mouse.
- Make note of the color hex value ( in this example #4698b2) in case you would like to use this color again on another webpage.
- Click off of the color picker box to set the color.
- Click the Update Content button at the bottom of the screen.
- Your webpage background displays the new color.
- If you already have a Hex Color Value, you can type this value directly into the field (in this example #FF66CC).
- Again, click the Update Content button at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the Publish Page button to finalize your changes.