Background - Simple Color - Custom Color - Color Picker - IB v3.0
Backgrounds are the colors or designs that fill the space behind all of the objects on a page. The background largely determines the overall perception of your site. Each web page in your campaign can have a unique background setting.
Change Background Settings
1. Select the Background Settings button at the top of the Instant Builder v3.0 screen.
2. Select a Page Background option to change the background of your web page. The options are separated into three tabs:
- Simple Color
- Instant Customer Images
- Your Images.
There are two options on the Simple Color tab:
1. Color Picker
- Click on a preset color to add a solid colored background.
- In this example: A light blue preset color was selected.
- Click the Save Changes button in the bottom right hand corner of the screen,
- The webpage background displays the selected light blue color.
2. Custom Color
- This selection provides you with a Colors window.
- Click on the square box to the right of the hex color value field to launch the color picker window.
- Find a color hue by sliding the bar up and down.
- Set the color saturation by moving your mouse between the light to dark intensities.
- Note: the color hex value (in this example #4698b2 field) changes as you move your mouse.
- Make note of the color hex value ( in this example #4698b2) in case you would like to use this color again on another webpage.
- Click off of the color picker box to set the color.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.
- Your webpage background displays the new color.
- If you already have a Hex Color Value, you can type this value directly into the field (in this example #FF66CC).
- Again, click the Save Changes button at the bottom of the screen.