Background Image Settings - Your Images - IB v3.0
Backgrounds are the colors or designs that fill the space behind all of the objects on a page. The background largely determines the overall perception of your site. Each web page in your campaign can have a unique background setting.
Change Background Settings
1. Select the Background Settings button at the top of the Instant Builder v3.0 screen.
2. Select a Page Background option to change the background of your web page. The options are separated into three tabs:
- Simple Color
- Instant Customer Images
- Your Images.
- This tab allows you to use one of your own images for a background.
- Please note, you first need to upload an image to your media center.
- The recommended size is 1600 x 1200 pixels.
- Click the blue button to select your image.
- After selecting the image, you can adjust your background image settings.
- Select a Background Image Setting from the droplist: options include Stretch, Centered, Tiled, Do Not Repeat, Repeat - Width and Repeat - Height.
Background Image Setting Examples
Stretch: The image is stretched both horizontally and vertically to fit the entire size of the html page.
Centered: The image is centered and is not repeating.
Tiled: This repeats the background image both horizontally (width) and vertically (height).
Repeat - Width (Horizontally) - repeats display of an image horizontally.
Repeat - Height (Vertically) - repeats display of an image vertically.