Spacer Element - Add Spacer - IB v3.0
Please note: before you can add any element to a page you must first have row(s) and column(s) setup in Layout Mode.
The Spacer Element sets the separation height, in pixels, between two elements.
In this example, the campaign page was created via Option 2: Create a Custom Page for instructional clarity.
1. If needed, switch your mode to Content Mode as elements can not be added to a page in Layout Mode.
2. Click the Spacer element from the element list on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Now drag the Spacer element and drop it into a column container
4. The Spacer element is displayed as a shaded row (30 px) on the Content Mode screen.
5. To edit the Spacer element:
- Hover over the shaded row, new Spacer element.
- Click the blue Edit icon.
- The corresponding element Edit screen will appear.
- Type a number value in the spacer height field.
- Make changes and then select the Update Content button in bottom right hand corner.
- To save your changes select Publish Page button.
- To discard changes select Close Builder button instead.