Instant Builder v3.0 Interface Navigation - Layout Mode
We have made the interface as intuitive as possible so it should be easy to navigate. Let’s take a look at the Instant Builder v3.0 interface without a theme. Instructions on how to Edit a page Layout and Content are provided in other knowledge base articles.
1. Mode: There are two Modes in the builder: Content Mode and Layout Mode. By default, the builder opens in Layout Mode when you create a new page. The current mode is highlighted on the left hand side. The below example is in Layout Mode.
2. Add + Columns: is on the left side of the screen.
3. Column Layout: You can add 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6 column layouts to a page.
4. Each column has an Edit Row and Delete button.
5. Page Themes: this button displays Page Design where you can pick a theme.
6. Background Settings: this button opens Page Background settings.
7. Page Title: You can type a new page title in the field.
8. Page Type: Displays the page type (lead, squeeze, thank you page etc.)
9. Campaign Pages: opens the campaign pages screen.
10. Page URL: (does not display in Preload mode) Gives the web page URL address.
11. View Published Page: (does not display in Preload mode) Displays a preview of the page.
12. Changes: (does not display in Preload mode) Displays how many changes made since last selected Publish.
13. Publish Page: Saves changes you have made to the page.
14. Close Builder: returns you to Instant Customer campaign screens.