Page Title - IB v3.0
- By default, this column displays the page Type name.
- Defines a title in the browser toolbar
- Provides a title for the page when it is added to favorites
- Displays a title for the page in search-engine results
Title Tag for SEO (search engine optimization)
- The title tag is one of the most critical ranking factors.
- If your title tag isn’t enticing, it won’t get clicked.
- When choosing your title tag, try to include natural yet strategic keywords.
- The title tag should be less than 65 characters.
Change Page Title
- Select the blue pencil icon to edit an existing page.
- Type in the Page Title field.
- Click the Publish button.