Text Element - Add Text - IB v3.0
Please note: before you can add any element to a page you must first have row(s) and column(s) setup in Layout Mode.
In this example, the campaign page was created via Option 2: Create a Custom Page for instructional clarity.
1. If needed, switch your mode to Content Mode as elements can not be added to a page in Layout Mode.
2. Click the Text element from the element list on the left hand side of the screen.
3. Now drag the Text element and drop it into a column container
4. The New Text element should look like this on your Content Mode screen.
5. To edit the New Text element:
- Hover over the New Text element.
- Click the blue Edit icon.
- The corresponding element Edit screen will appear.
- Make changes and then select the Update Content button in bottom right hand corner.
- To save your changes select Publish Page button.
- To discard changes select Close Builder button instead.
The Text element Edit screen is discussed in more detail in subsequent knowledge base articles.