Page Design - Option 1: Use a Page Theme - IB v3.0
Please note we are frequently adding new IB v3.0 page themes to our product. We strongly recommend you start with a Page Theme as they are modeled after modern day web pages. The themes are editable and merely serve as a starting point for creating your new page.
1. From the Campaign dashboard or list view select > Edit> Opt-in Channels> Web Pages Tab > Scroll down until you see the "Use Instant Customer's hosted web page (Instant Builder v3.0)".
2. Toggle to the On position.
3. Now click the Launch Instant Builder v3.0 button.
4. The Pages screen appears, similar to the one shown below.. The Page Type options available are based on criteria of the campaign template or the options selected when creating a campaign from scratch.
5. Click the green + icon to the right of the Page Type to open the Page Design screen. In this example, the green + button next to the Lead Page.
Under Option 1: Use a Page Theme we recommend you Preview a theme before selecting the Use Theme button as switching themes after your initial save may result in inadvertent design issues.
- The Preview button brings up the pre-built layout interface page, similar to the below image.
- Click the Close Preview button in the upper right hand corner.
6. Choose a theme and select the Use Theme button.
7. A page builder interface, similar to the below image appears.
Please see subsequent knowledge base article on the Instant Builder v3.0 interface as well as instructions for editing Instant Builder v3.0 pages.