Opt-in Channels - Greeting Tab
You can use your computer or phone to create and upload an audio file for use as a greeting or voicemail.
We suggest creating the audio file on your computer, then uploading it through the Media Center. However, we offer a number of options.
Once you've uploaded your file, you can listen to it in the Media Center on the Audio files tab.
Instant Customer uses a default greeting message that your callers will hear
Replace default message with your custom recording
- Upload a file from your computer
- Record a file using Instant Customer's inbuilt teleprompter and Instant Recorder
- If you use an iPhone, use the Voice Memo or Camera app to record your message. Then click Share and enter the email address: email@example.com to have it sent directly into the system.
- Chose a file from your existing audio files on Instant Customer
- Listen to your custom greeting on the Campaign Dashboard. Scroll down until you see the Audio Greeting.