Navigate Template Gallery
The easiest way to get started creating campaigns is to use one of Instant Customers templates. One advantage of using a template is the attachment of a sequence of prewritten auto-responders. To find the campaign templates: Click Create from Template option located under Campaigns at the top of the screen. This video will help you learn your way around the template gallery. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOE9aBxW90
The Template Gallery is broken down into three sections: Membership Level Exclusives, Instant Customer Essentials and Favorites. There are also Search and filters to assist in finding a campaign to suit your needs.
Please match the corresponding number in the screen shot with details below.
1. Exclusive templates are available to you based on the membership package you selected during enrollment.
2. Name of template
3. Types of Auto-responders
4. Brief description of the campaign template.
5. Scroll bar to view more campaign templates.
6. Favorites button adds this template to the Favorites area.
7. View related series templates.
8. Preview - Select the View (Eye) icon to preview the page.
9. Campaign .pdf worksheet. - Every template will require that you gather some basic info to help you build your campaign. Instant Customer includes a worksheet for some of the templates, it outlines just what this template will provide and what is needed by you to complete the task. Simply click on the PDF link. When finished viewing the PDF return to this page.
10. The Select button launches the campaign wizards. Click this button after you have completed the included worksheet and/or gathered your campaign planning materials, have it handy so you can refer to it as you progress through the wizard.
11. Select the wizard: Options are Custom Setup Wizard or Express Setup Wizard.
- The Express Setup Wizard will populate your campaign with all of the default profile settings you create for your Instant Customer account.
- The Custom Setup Wizard will let you change all of those defaults. This is best used when you are setting up a campaign for someone else. Just select the type of wizard you want, and you'll be walked through completing your first campaign.