PayPal Monthly, PayPal Subscription, PayPal Installment Plan, PayPal Automatic Billing, PayPal Donate - Embed PayPal Payment Buttons
- Login to your PayPal Account
- Go to Payment Setup
- Click Lets Make a Button
- Or go to Tools > PayPal Buttons
- Options include: Buy Now, Add to Cart, Donate, Monthly, Automatic Billing, Installment Plan, Subscription.
- Select "Create Button"
- Go through the steps provided by PayPal.
- After saving and creating your button, you should see "Add your button code to your webpage"
- Keep this page open or click on the Select Code button.
Instant Builder 2.0
- From the Instant Customer launch Instant Builder 2.0.
- Select Page where you want to add your button.
- Select the Green + button and click on HTML
- Give your HTML code a label name & paste the Paypal button code into HTML Embed Code box.
- Save your changes.
- The HTML code looks similar to this inside Instant Builder as the preview function in your editor does not display the button.
- Save the Page and Save & Exit
- Your PayPal button should display properly on your page.
- Be sure to test the button to make sure it links to a PayPal payment page.