Web Form - WordPress - Web Form HTML (no styling) Example
How do I use my Instant Customer web form with WordPress? This is a common question, but there's no one-size-fits-all answer. Each web page is different and has different requirements.
1. Go to your WordPress admin panel. The URL is similar to http://yoursite.com/wp-login.php
2. From your admin dashboard, click on Plugins.
3. Now click on the Add New button.
This is a great time to read the installation instructions usually found on the Details link.
The installation instructions for this particular plugin are:
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
- Go to the Widgets settings page.
- That's all.
- Just add a widget.
- Enter the title and required content.
- Check the boxes present below to show/hide the widget in specific pages.
- Click save.
6. Be sure to Activate Plugin after it has successfully installed.
7. Now you can add the Web Form HTML (no styling) found on my Instant Customer campaign dashboard into a page.
8. Go to the Appearance area on the left-hand side of the screen and click on the Widget.
10. Now paste the Web Form HTML (no styling) code copied from the Instant Customer dashboard. Check the boxes to show/hide the widget in specific pages. Click Save.
11. Go back to the Pages area to View the page with new widget form.
You may need to visit the developers documentation and/or support forum for information on how to make adjustments to the iframe. In this example, the developer provides additional parameters that can be used to fine tune the iFrame. http://wordpress.org/plugins/iframe/other_notes/