Send Link to One Video at a Time - Bypass Video List Page
If you don't want your subscribers to view all of your videos at one time you can bypass the Video List Page. This is useful if you want to send subscribers an autoresponder with a link to one video per week.
You can either:
- Use the video URL from the Media Center in your autoresponder
- Or you can use the link to the video URL displayed in the Video Blog Page.
Use video URL from Media Center
Here is the video URL from video in Media Center http://media.instantcustomer.com/23060/0/23060/0/109_german-shepherd-protection-dogs-training---bite-work-and-long-attack---male-tayson.mp4
This is how the video is displayed using the video URL in the Media Center. Note: this contains "mediainstantcustomer.com..." in the URL.
Here is the video URL from in Media Center used in an autoresponder link.
Use the video URL displayed in the Video Blog Page - Bypass Video List Page
1. Setup your Video List Page.
2. Locate the link to your Video List Page on your Campaign Dashboard.
3. Now open your Video List Page it should look similar to this example.
4. Click on the video in your Video List Page to display the video in the Video Blog Page. It should look similar to this example.
Note: the URL at the top of the Video Blog Page. Use this URL in your Autoresponders. This takes subscriber straight to the Video Blog Page and bypasses the video list page.
Here is the same URL http://www.traingermansheperds.com/32800/v/german-shepherd-video-one-15283 from Video Blog Page used in an autoresponder link.