Event Schedule Tab
The available options shown on this tab directly correspond with the selected Event Type.
If you selected a One Time Event
- You need to select an Event Date for the event. The system will auto populate field with the current date, but you can click in the field to select a date from the calendar.
- Now Select a Time for the event.
- Select "On", if you would like the event to be available "On-Demand" after the scheduled event has completed.
- Now select the Event Duration (hours, minutes and seconds), this should mirror the length of your video and or audio file.
If you selected a Recurring Event
- Enter the date range for the event.
- Select days to run on: Example: If you don't want your event to run on weekends, then only select M,T,W,T,F
- Add the time slot options by selecting time and clicking on "Add this time option".
- Select On/Off depending on preference for allowing clients to pick the event time slots.
You should always allow your clients to pick their event time slot, this greatly increase attendance numbers.