Add New Toll-Free Number
1. On the main page, under Manage, select Phone Numbers.
2. Click Add New Toll-Free Number
3. Select a Country. Please note at time of article publication, only 3 countries are supported: United States, United Kingdom and Canada.
4. You can also enter numbers, letters, or wildcards you want a phone number to include. (The wildcard character "*" matches any digit.)
5. Once you have set all the above criteria correctly, click Search to see a list of all available toll-free phone numbers. A message indicates whether or not a number was found.
6. Now select a Number from the drop list.
7. Now type in an Internal Descriptive Name.
8. Select Save.
Your toll-free number is available for use in a campaign. Use it to collect information from a voicemail or transfer caller to an outside number.
Please note, phone companies do not allow use SMS with a toll-free number. Therefore, If you have a toll free number attached to your campaign, the campaign cannot send or receive SMS messages.