Google Site Tracking ID - Google Analytics - IB 1.0
- First obtain your Google Analytics website Tracking ID at http://www.google.com/analytics/
- You can visit the Google Analytics account to get useful reporting information such as: audience analysis, traffic sources and conversion.
- This information gives you a good indication as to whether or not your copy is successful by enticing people to click on your campaign pages.
You should get a Tracking ID and tracking code.
For Instant Builder 1.0:
- Edit your campaign.
- On the Opt In Channels >Web Pages tab scroll down until you see Google Analytics Site Tracking ID
- Turn this option On
- Now enter in the Tracking ID (in this example: UA-45853738-1) and select Save & Exit.