Google Site Tracking ID - Google Analytics - IB 2.0
- First obtain your Google Analytics website Tracking ID at http://www.google.com/analytics/
- You can visit the Google Analytics account to get useful reporting information such as: audience analysis, traffic sources and conversion.
- This information gives you a good indication as to whether or not your copy is successful by enticing people to click on your campaign pages.
You should get a Tracking ID and tracking code.
For Instant Builder 2.0:
- Launch IB 2.0 builder select the page(s) you would like to place the tracking ID.
- Click the round green + arrow button.
- Now select the option Google Site Tracking ID. Please note this option is not available in the Header or Footer portions of your web page.
- Now enter in the Tracking ID (in this example: UA-45853738-1) and select Save.