Please note: If you want to associate a Link / QR to a specific campaign you need to set it up from the Link Tab on the campaign dashboard. The purpose of Link/QR on the main screen is to view which Links / QR are associated to specific campaigns, to edit Short Links quickly and to delete Link / QR.
- The Good Thing About Short Links - Unlike other links, Short Links allow you to change the URL attached to the link. For example, if you use this link to send customers to a page, but later decide you want to send them to a different page, you can change that at any time. Alternatively if you change the contents in a document and re-upload you can use the newer documents URL.
- Short codes - do not work internationally
- Think of this as an easy way to reduce a large link such as www.omgthislinkiswaytolongwhywouldanyone.com to something simple like http://0s4.com/r/EVW7IX
- The short link is the most versatile of the group. Click the bubble to see what you need to include.
- In the URL field, put the URL that you want your link to go to.
- In the Custom Alias section, you can attach a snippet of text, or simply leave this section blank and Instant Customer generates a random one for you.