Attach Add Document to Autoresponder - Hyperlink to PDF Document
1. Upload your document to the Media Center.
2. Click the Copy button to the left of the document URL.
3. Paste this URL into a word processor such as Notepad
In this example: http://media.instantcustomer.com/23060/0/105_terms.pdf
Please note: If you feel you will update this document in the future see article on Short Link / QR.
Inside your Autoresponder:
1. Find a place on the page where you want the hyperlink to appear. For example, if you want to position the link within a paragraph, locate the word in the paragraph that you want to turn into a hyperlink.
(In this example: the text "Click here for your bonuses" is a hyperlink to the document in the Media Center.)
2. Highlight the text where you want to place the link. (In this example: Click here for your bonuses)
3. Now click the Insert / Edit Link button on the autoresponder toolbar.
4. Paste the URL into the Link URL field on the Insert / Edit Link screen.
5. Now click Insert button.
6. The link appears in blue text.
7. Be sure to Send a test copy of this message upon saving
8. Save your changes.