Autoresponder Allow Replies - Populate a specific subscriber field with the reply
1. If you would like to use Allow Replies for an existing autoresponder. Hover your mouse over the autoresponder and select Edit button.
2. The Autoresponder Reply option is located at the bottom of the message box.
3. After turning the Allow Replies On, you have two options for autoresponder replies.
- Forward replies to my Send SMS/Email Replies to Email
- Populate subscriber field with Reply
4. The second option Populate subscriber field with Reply stores replies within Instant Customer.
- For example, you have sent out an SMS autoresponder that prompts the user for "Please Reply with your Dogs Weight".
- The Populate Subscriber Field (German Shepherd Weight) is setup in the Campaign > Opt-In Channels > Fields tab.
- After the subscriber replies to the message with the weight of their dog, the information is stored and can be viewed in Subscriber Detail.
- Hover your cursor over a subscriber, select Edit.
- Now select the Client Actions tab.
- Scroll down until you see your Custom Fields with the reply response data. In this example: German Shepherd Weight - 105 pounds.
- You can see the autoresponder was sent to a new subscriber in the activity log.
- You can even set the option to Resend (desired time interval) the autoresponder if no reply is received.