Autoresponder Allow Replies - Forward replies to my Send SMS/Email Replies to Email
1. If you would like to use Allow Replies for an existing autoresponder. Hover your mouse over the autoresponder and select Edit button.
2. The Autoresponder Reply option is located at the bottom of the message box.
3. After turning Allow Replies On, you see two options for autoresponder replies:
- Forward replies to my Send SMS/Email Replies to Email
- Populate subscriber field with Reply
4. Forward replies to my Send SMS/Email Replies to Email (replies are not stored in the system)
- This option sends replies to the Email address you have setup in your Campaign Details tab.
- It is used for open-ended questions without a tag.
- For Example: "Please tell me your German Shepherd Training goals."
- You can see the autoresponder was sent to a new subscriber in the activity log.
- You can even set the option to Resend (desired time interval) the autoresponder if no reply is received.