Campaign Broadcast Tab Brief Overview
The Broadcast tab has the following options:
- Add SMS: manually add a SMS Broadcast.
- Add Email: add Email Broadcast.
- Add Voice Mail: add voicemail Broadcast.
- Add Disc: no longer valid and will be removed from the program.
- Add Card: no longer valid and will be removed from the program.
- Message: You can Edit, Delete or view Activity Log here by hovering the mouse over the message snippet.
- Execute Time: Time it is scheduled to send out.
- Status: Displays if broadcasts is Pending or Completed.
- Audience: Displays name(s) of the broadcast Target Audience (All Campaigns or selected campaigns)
- Total Sent/Replies Received: shows how many times the message was sent and/or received. For example: If an email is sent 12 times but is only received 11 times, you might be dealing with an email bounce. The activity log would provide additional details.
- Opens/Unopened: displays percentage % rate of sent messages that were opened. 20% is an average.
- Clicks/Not Clicked: If you are using the Click Through URL to track "clicks" on the link you provide in your html email message.
- Unsubscribed: Shows the number of opt-outs from the mandatory unsubscribe link at the bottom of your message.