Campaign Autoresponders Tab Brief Overview
The Autoresponders tab has the following options:
- Add SMS: manually add a SMS autoresponder
- Add Email: add Email autoresponder.
- Add Voice Mail: add voicemail auto responder.
- Add Disc:
- Add Card:
Auto Responder Columns:
- Message: You can Edit, Delete or view Activity Log here by hovering the mouse over the message snippet. You can also preview the Text Glance and/or HTML Glance formats of the auto responder message.
- Type: Displays an Email or SMS message type along with Send message to: & Deliver message: settings.
- Next Send Out Time:
- Total Sent/Replies Received: shows how many times the message was sent and/or received. For example: If an email is sent 12 times but is only received 11 times, you might be dealing with an email bounce. The activity log would provide additional details.
- Opens/Unopened: displays percentage % rate of sent messages that were actually opened. 20% is an average.
- Clicks/Not Clicked: If you are using the Click Through URL to track "clicks" on the link you provide in your html email message.
- Unsubscribed: Shows the number of opt-outs from the mandatory unsubscribe link at the bottom of your message.