Navigating Main Screen
Please match the corresponding number in the screen shot with details below.
- You run account wide Reports.
- Upload audio, video, images and documents to the Media Center.
- Set up Phone Numbers to be used in your campaign.
- View the Activity Log which shows where points are being used in campaigns.
- You can view any Links / QR used in your campaigns and track how many scans.
- Quickly register a campaign domain in the Domain Manager.
- Login Profiles (not available in all subscription packages)
- Pricing Packages (not available in all subscription packages)
- Quick Submit
- Podcasts is where you can create an audio or video Podcast Channel with its own website, RSS feed link, and even submit it to iTunes.
- Select from SMS / Text, Emails, Voicemails, and Disk Mailers.
- A global list of all the broadcasts, across all campaigns will appear based on the type of broadcast you selected.
- You can add a new broadcast or hover over an existing broadcast to view more commands.
- If you want to have complete control over how you setup up a new campaign Instant Customer select Build From Scratch.
- Select Create from Template creates a campaign from the Template Gallery.
- Upload any campaigns you have exported and saved.
- Use Subscriber Search to quickly find subscribers based on criteria and filters
- Any alerts arrive in your Inbox.
- View Profile information such as your points balance & global profile preferences which populate campaigns. There are also links to Upgrade your account, Managed Accounts and Buy Points.
6. Search campaigns based on a keyword typed in the field.
7. Here is a Campaign List of all the campaigns you have created so far. Hover over a campaign to View, Edit, Copy or Delete.
8. Need Help - Walk Me is a tool shown at bottom of the screen. You can type in a question or topic in this box to open Interactive Training, Training Videos and Knowledge Base.
9. Support Tab is an Orange Box residing on the right-hand side of the screen. Here you can search for information in the knowledge base or to submit a support ticket.
10. Logout of Instant Customer by selecting the icon in upper right-hand corner of the screen.