Upload YouTube Video - Instant Builder 2.0
You can not upload a YouTube video into Instant Customer. However, you can embed a YouTube video.
Here is why you can not upload a YouTube video:
It is against YouTube's Terms of Service. http://www.youtube.com/static?gl=US&template=terms (5B)
"You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content."
Add YouTube videos and playlists to a website or blog by embedding it.
From YouTube Page
Here’s how to embed the video:
- Click the Share link under the video.
- Click the Embed link.
- Copy the code provided in the expanded box.
Inside Instant Customer Instant Builder 2.0
- Go to Campaign> Edit> Opt-in Channels> Web Pages Tab > Scroll down and click button Launch Instant Builder 2.0.
- Select the page where you want to insert a video.
- Click the green + in the upper left hand corner of video section.
- Click Video object.
- On the Insert Video screen choose Embed Code.
- Paste code into the Embed Code box.
- Repeat process to Embed Code for additional videos.