Not directly. You will need to convert or save each slide into a JPG file, then upload each slide separately.
The steps for doing this are as follows:
- Save the presentation as a PowerPoint presentation file just as you normally would. This will ensure that your presentation is always editable.
- Navigate to the slide that you wish to save as a picture.
- PowerPoint 2007 - Click Office button > Save As
- PowerPoint 2003 (and earlier) - Choose File > Save As...
- Add a file name in the File name: text box
- From the Save as type: drop down list, choose the picture format for this picture.
- Click the Save button.
Once you choose to save the PowerPoint presentation as a picture file, you will be prompted whether you want to export the current PowerPoint slide or all slides in the presentation as pictures. Click the appropriate button.
Saving One Slide as a Picture
- If you choose to save only the current slide, PowerPoint will save the picture in the chosen format using the current presentation filename as the picture filename, or you can choose to give the picture slide a new filename.
Saving All Slides as Pictures
If you choose to save all the slides as picture files, PowerPoint will create a new folder using the presentation filename for the folder name (you may opt to change this folder name), and add all of the picture files to the folder. Each picture will be named Slide 1, Slide 2 and so on.