Google Analytics - IB v3.0
Enter Tracking ID
- Find the tracking code snippet for your property.
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account, and click Admin in the top menu bar. From the Account and Property columns, select the property you’re working with.
- Click Tracking Info / Tracking Code.
- Click to expand this image and see where these options appear in the interface.
- Find your Tracking ID.
- Enter the Tracking ID into the SEO / Header > Google Analytics ID: field found on the Analytics tab.
Check your set up.
Please Note: It can take up to 24 hours for the Google Analytics servers to update after you make a change to your tracking code, so if you’ve recently completed or changed your set up, wait before you check to see if it’s working.
- The easiet way to check your setup is to open the page the tracking code was created for and check your Real-Time reports.
Go to Reporting > Real-Time reports > Overview. You should see at least one Active user on site.