Buy Button - Add / Edit Buy Button - IB v3.0
Please note: before you can add any element to a page you must first have row(s) and column(s) setup in Layout Mode.
In this example, the campaign page was created via Option 2: Create a Custom Page for instructional clarity.
1. If needed, switch your mode to Content Mode as elements can not be added to a page in Layout Mode.
2. Click the Buy Button element from the element list on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Now drag the Buy Button element and drop it into a column container
4. The Buy Button element should look like this on your Content Mode screen.
5. To edit the Buy Button element:
- Hover over the new Buy Button element.
- Click the blue Edit icon.
- The corresponding element Edit screen will appear.
- Set the Alignment of the element to Left, Right, Centered or None.
- In this example, the alignment is set to Center.
Please note: if you need to embed a button, use the HTML Element option.
- Select from the Instant Customer premade buttons by selecting the radio option to the left of the desired button.
- Or Choose a button from the media center by selecting the blue button.
- Product Name: type in a description of your product.
- Price: type in the price of your product
- Currency: select currency from the drop down list. Options are USD, CAD, AUD, EUR and GBP
- Paypal Email: enter in PayPal email address.
6. Select the Update Content button in bottom right-hand corner.
- To save your changes select Publish Page button.
- To discard changes select Close Builder button instead.