Google Site Tracking ID - Google Analytics - IBv 3.0
- First obtain your Google Analytics website Tracking ID at http://www.google.com/analytics/
- You can visit the Google Analytics account to get useful reporting informatIon such as: audience analysis, traffic sources and conversion.
- This information gives you a good indication as to whether or not your copy is successfully enticing people to click on your campaign pages.
You should get a Tracking ID and tracking code.
For Instant Builder 3.0
- Launch Instant Builder v3.0
- Edit the page where you want to place the Tracking Code. In most circumstances, the Lead Page.
- Click the SEO / Header button at the top of the screen.
- On the Analytics tab input your tracking code into the Google Analytics ID: field.
- Select the Update Content button in bottom right hand corner.
- To save your changes select Publish Page button.
- To discard changes select Close Builder button instead.