Steps to move your IB 1.0 or 2.0 pages to IB3.0
Timeline for IB 1.0 and IB 2.0 retirement.
As of this article publication date, there is not a set timeline for the retirement of IB 1.0 or IB 2.0 legacy builders.
- Backup your existing campaign
- From your campaign list hover over the name of the campaign you would like to backup.
- Select View button to take you to your Campaign Dashboard.
- On the campaign Detail Tab select the Export option.
- This option prompts you to save your campaign as a text file.
- You can always restore a backed up campaign from the Upload feature found at top of the screen.
- Please note: backing up (exporting) campaign does not backup or export the subscribers. Subscribers can be exported from either Subscriber Search at top of the screen or the Subscriber Detail - View All report on Campaign Dashboard.
- Copy text from campaign webpages
- From campaign dashboard click a webpage link and copy/paste the text.
- Copy the text from each page of your website.
- For Mac Users: Select the text you want to copy, and then hold down the COMMAND and C buttons at the same time, or click the Edit tab at the top of your screen and click Copy.
- For PC Users: Select the text you want to copy, and then hold down the CTRL (Control) and C buttons at the same time, or right click on the selected content and click Copy.
- Paste your website's text in a Word, Notepad or TextEdit document and save it.
- For Mac Users: Select the text you want to copy, and then hold down the COMMAND and V buttons at the same time, or click the Edit tab at the top of your screen and click Paste.
- For PC Users: Select the text you want to copy, and then hold down the CTRL (Control) and V buttons at the same time, or right click on the selected content and click Paste
- Turn on IB v3.0
1. From the Campaign dashboard or list view select > Edit> Opt-in Channels> Web Pages Tab > Scroll down until you see the "Use Instant Customer's hosted web page (Instant Builder v3.0)".
2. Toggle to the On position.
3. Now click the Launch Instant Builder v3.0 button.
4. A Pages screen similar to the one shown below appears. The Page Type options available are based on criteria of the campaign template or the options selected when creating a campaign from scratch.
5. Clicking on the green + icon brings up the Page Design screen.
6. Select either: Option 1: Use a Page Theme or Option 2: Create a Custom Page. Instructions for both options are found in succeeding knowledge base articles.
- Test your campaign!