Voicemail Broadcasts - Top of Screen - Global
Please Note: To ensure accuracy in your target audience as well as reporting; never reuse / resend a broadcast that has a status of Completed.
Please Note: Global Broadcast appear at the top of the Instant Customer screen. Broadcast created from the Global Broadcast screens will not display on the campaign level broadcast tab.
From the top of the screen click the Voicemails under heading Broadcasts.
Now click Add Voicemail Broadcast to add an voicemail broadcast.
Accept FCC Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA)
EFFECTIVE Oct 16th, 2013 - The FCC is enforcing the new Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). This new regulation requires that all direct-to-voicemail messages contain the following:
- An identification statement that provides the identity of the business that is responsible for initiating the call. This statement should be made at the beginning of the call.
- A contact phone number for your business needs to be provided before the completion of the message.
- An opt-out method that the subscriber can trigger if they want to stop receiving your voice messages
Hello, this is and we would like to tell you about ...
You can reach us at xxx-xxx-xxxx and if you would like to stop receiving voice messages from us please text the word "STOP" to and you will be instantly unsubscribed. Thank you
Send broadcast to:
This dropdown menu enables you to choose who you want to send your message to. Depending on your message, it may be a good idea to target a specific group of subscribers.
Type in a name to reference your voicemail broadcast.
Voicemail Broadcast Message
- Use your Phone
- Use Instant Recorder
- Use the Media Manager
- Email a Recording
- Pending - System prompts you for Execute Date & Execute Time
- Immediate - Sends broadcast Immediately after saving.
- Saved - Save for Later.
Always send message
- ON: If selected, the message is sent even if the field is already populated.
- OFF: If selected field is already populated the message is skipped and the next message in the sequence is triggered.
Send a test copy of this message upon saving
- To send a test SMS autoresponder, enter in valid 10 digit phone number that is capable of receiving text messages.
- All campaigns
- Select campaigns - Select target campaigns for this broadcast by clicking on the campaigns. Deselect by clicking a campaign again
Saving Your Email Broadcasts
- When all of the components of your email Broadcasts have been set up, click Save.