Register New Domain
- Under the Manage section, found in top right portion of your screen, click on the Domain Manager.
- Now click the button that says “Register New Domain”.
- From here, type in the domain name you want, followed by the suffix you want your new domain to have.
- For example, you can type into the box "instantcustomer", and select the check boxes for various number of endings like “.com”, “.org”, and many more.
- Now, if your domain is available, when you click “Search”, a green “yes” is displayed next to the domain.
- Choose which domain you want to purchase, click the bubble to the right of it, and then scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Register”.
- If your desired domain name is not available, a red "no" will appear in the Available column but Instant Customer will suggest some related domain names to choose.
Congratulations! You now have your very own domain, and it only took about thirty seconds to buy.
A domain can contain only the following characters: a-z, 0-9,
Domain names should not be more than 64 characters in length.
This new domain will last you a whole year and Instant Customer will notify you prior to the domain’s expiration.
If you just registered a new domain, it may take a bit of time (up to a day), for the domain to be active