Upload YouTube Video - Instant Builder 3.0
You can not upload a YouTube video into Instant Customer however, you can embed a YouTube video.
Here is why you can not upload a YouTube video:
It is against YouTube's Terms of Service. http://www.youtube.com/static?gl=US&template=terms (5B)
"You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content."
Add YouTube videos and playlists to a website or blog by embedding it.
From YouTube Page
Here’s how to embed a video:
- Click the Share link under the video.
- Click the Embed link.
- Copy the code provided in the expanded box.
Inside Instant Customer Instant Builder 3.0
- Go to Campaign> Edit> Opt-in Channels> Web Pages Tab > Scroll down and click button Launch Instant Builder 3.0.
If needed, switch your mode to Content Mode as elements can not be added to a page in Layout Mode.
2. Click the Video element from the element list on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Now drag the Video element and drop it into a column container
4. The Video element should look like this on your Content Mode screen.
5. To edit the Video element:
- Hover over the Icon Video element.
- Click the blue Edit icon.
- The corresponding Video element Edit screen appears.
6. Select the Embed tab.
7. Paste your Video Embed code into the field.
- Please note, due to an iframe fixed width; embedded video codes tend to break responsive web pages. You may need to implement CSS or use a responsive embed service such as http://embedresponsively.com/ or http://embed.ly/
- The below image displays the video source embed code after the video URL was run through a responsive embed code service.
8. Select the Update Content button in bottom right-hand corner.
- To save your changes select Publish Page button.
- To discard changes select Close Builder button instead.